Figure5 This is an
example of Gantt Load Chart:
A typical load chart is illustrated in figure above.
This chart indicateds that:
1. Painting work centre is completely loaded for the entire week
2. Metal Works, Meachanical and Electronics work centres will be
3. The white colour box indicates that the work centre will be
4. The yellow coloue box indicates that the work centre is working on
for example, painting work centre is working on the job349 on Tuesday and
5. The green box indicates that the centre is not available because is
other work, for example, maintenance job, repairs job or shortages.